Frail - Idle Hands Hold Nothing FLAC
||Idle Hands Hold Nothing
|Date of release:
||Kidney Room Records
|FLAC album size:
|MP3 album size:
|none||Frail|| Idle Hands Hold Nothing (7", RP)||Kidney Room Records||none||US||1994|
- Artwork [Towards The End] – Chris Lukens (Buckwheat)
- Artwork [Earth Well Page] – Razzle
- Artwork [Front/Back Cover] – Razzle Spooner
- Artwork [In The Beining], Layout, Typography [Typesetting Stuff] – Mike
- Lacquer Cut By – RCE
- Photography [Back Cover] – Nick
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Melisa Simone
- Photography By [Funkdefied-Fish Eyed Lens Photo's] – Justin Moulder
- Text By – Ben Scholle, Chris Tropea, Christopher Micheal Mullen, Dan Goldberg , Razzle Lawson Spooner
Handmade envelope sleeve with artwork pasted on the front, and writing with address pasted on the back.
Issued with 16-page b/w booklet with photos, lyrics, song explanations and additional writings.
Recorded in August 1994 at Snugfit Studios for about $160.
Processing company and engineer uncredited, identified by the run-out etchings.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): EDUCATE F/W RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): LIBERATE F/W RCE
- Recorded At – Snugfit Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs